Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Toni-criticism of van Gaal



Munich --
The Torlos-Bavaria - it was no longer enough for a third division! With HSV 0:1, 0:0 against Juventus, 0-0 against Cologne and now even the embarrassing 0:1-Test bankruptcy in Regensburg.
Of course, Tuesday night lacked the top-National. But by the second guard, reinforced by the returnees played Mark van Bommel (one hour) and Luca Toni (played by) one might expect even against a third division time a wicket. Or?
"If I'm not playing, I can also shoot any goals," says Toni, and refers to the last non-consideration. When asked what he lacked as yet, the Italians say: "They have to ask the coach. I'm ready to me, it is not. "Whether van Gaal him Saturday in Freiburg finally ran more rapidly? Assistant coach Andries Jonker bankrupt after the test: "We were very pleased with Luca Toni and Mark van Bommel."
Captain van Bommel, after foot injury for a week in crew training, says: "Luca was very difficult because the Regensburg have always stood with nine men behind the ball. But almost every time he has claimed the ball and his job well done. I myself could of course play against Freiburg, but that does not, I decide. "
This is decided by van Gaal. Due to the loss of Ribery, Robben and Olic-General of the tulips should be compelled to abandon his preferred 4-3-3.
Also of interest
Cruyff: Van Gaal has Alzheimer's
"I cry almost every day"